How to subscribe / purchase?
The orders will be processed by Microsoft AppSource (Commercial Marketplace).
Our apps all come with a one-month fully functional trial period. If you cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period, there will be no actual charge.
- Click the “AppSource” link on the table. This leads you to Microsoft AppSource.
- Flow the instructions on AppSource to place your order.
- Once your order is placed, you’ll be redirected to this web site (subscription portal, or landing page). Confirm and activate your subscription.
How to assign licenses to end-users?
- If you purchase only one license, and the account (identified by the email address) who placed the order is the end-user, you don’t have to assign licenses manually.
If you purchase multiple licenses, and the end-users who will use the app are in the same Azure Active Directory (i.e. have the same Tenant ID), you can rely on the “First Come First Served” feature, which is enabled by default.
When a new end-user within your organization runs the app, a new license is assigned automatically if the number of purchased licenses is not reached.
If you want to assign licenses to end-user accounts manually:
- Click “Subscriptions” on the menu bar.
- Click one of the "Update" links on the “License Assignment” column.
Quick Start guide for using our apps.
Requirements of the Apps:
- The desktop edition of Excel/Office 2016 or later versions – i.e., the downloadable and locally installed Excel/Office. Our apps don’t work with the web edition of Excel/Office that runs inside web browsers.
- Windows 10 or later versions.
- X86 or X64 systems. Our apps don't work on ARM systems.
How to use our apps:
- Download the setup file by clicking the “Download” link on the table below.
- Run the setup program to install it.
- Run the app at least once to give it the chance of configuring your Excel.
- If your Windows is signed in with the account that already has a license assigned to, the app is licensed. If not, go to the “Purchase / Support” tab of the main app, click “Sign in with Another Account”.
- Start Microsoft Excel to use the app.
|App Name||Description||Purchase||Home Page||Download||Version|
|Gantt Chart Maker||Generate beautiful Gantt chart and make project plan from a task list in Excel.||AppSource||Home Page||Download||1.12|
|PDF Creator for Excel||Create accurate PDF charts and diagrams from Excel without scaling the content.||AppSource||Home Page||Download||1.12|
|Mind Map Maker||Create mind map and organization chart automatically from a node list in Excel.||AppSource||Home Page||Download||1.11|